When you’re ready to start planning for a family member’s education, it makes sense to come to talk with us.
Here are some of the reasons why:
Thanks to our experience, we can make all the complex issues involved in education planning easy to understand.
- We can help you explore and analyze a variety of education savings options, so you can choose the approach that’s right for you.
- We can help you strike the right balance between saving for an education and putting money aside for other important financial goals.
- We take a collaborative approach to the development of your plan, so you can get information, guidance, and assistance from a team of professionals with a wide range of experience in financial planning and personal banking.
Here’s something else you’ll appreciate. When you work with us, you can count on trustworthy guidance, outstanding personal service, and an unwavering commitment to help you work toward your goals.
You may wish to consider a Coverdell Education Savings Account
Coverdell Education Savings Accounts are specifically designed to help people save for a child’s college education. They often play an important role in education planning because they may provide valuable tax advantages along with the opportunity to earn dividends. Here are some of the key features:
- Parents, grandparents, and legal guardians can open an account for their child or grandchild.
- After the account is open, anyone can make deposits.
- The maximum annual deposit total for each account is $2,000.
- Withdrawals of both deposits and dividends are tax free when used for qualified educational expenses, including tuition, books, and supplies. In some cases, withdrawals can also be used for room and board.
You can open a Coverdell Education Savings Account as a fixed-term certificate or a flexible Money Maker Savings Account. Either way, you’ll be able to take advantage of a smart way to save for the future. Learn more about Coverdell Education Savings Accounts.
To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment:
We look forward to helping you plan for the future education of someone you care about.