At ESL, it’s easy to make mobile deposits. Just follow these simple steps:
- Endorse the back of the check like you normally would.
- Sign in to ESL mobile banking:
- If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, tap Deposit Checks.
- If you’re using an Android phone or Android tablet, tap Deposits.
- Accept the ESL Mobile Deposit Service Agreement—please remember this applies only to first-time users.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to photograph your check and complete your deposit.
- Look for the Success screen—once it appears, you’ll know that we’ve received your deposit.
- You may view up to 180 days of mobile deposit history, including images and status.
You should keep your original check for 30 days as a reference. Once the funds have been deposited in your account, you can mark the check “void.” You won’t need it after that.
If it’s difficult to recognize your account number, routing number, or other important features of your check, you may not see your deposit posted immediately to your account.
In that case, an ESL representative will personally review the deposit by the next business day to resolve the situation.